I thrifted a vintage coat that kinda makes me look like the Cowardly Lion. Oh, and hi, long time no talk.
So what's been going on?
1. Our upstairs wood floors are finally refinished (Minwax Dark Walnut) after like 15 tries and having to stay anywhere that had an empty couch or bed for the duration. Unfortunately, in the middle of all that moving around I lost my engagement ring. Sadness.
2. We painted every room upstairs Benjamin Moore Simple White. I can't tell you how much I love it compared to that horrible margarine color that it was painted. I'm not sure if every room will stay this color, but it's nice to have a clean slate to start from.
3. We caught a second opossum—this time alive— in our crawlspace after a broken grate was missed the first time. SCREAM.
4. My Macbook, which has pretty much been a piece of junk since I bought it, finally shut down completely.
I'm going to be honest, it hasn't been a fun couple of months, but onwards and upwards.
1. Replacing the wood floor in the dining room.
2. Replacing and moving around chandeliers in living areas and foyer.
3. Painting Kitchen cabinets and walls.
4. Getting living room sofa reupholstered.
5. Finding drapes/blinds that will fit our non-standard windows.
I could go on and on, but these are the tasks at the top of the list.