While figuring out what I'm in the mood to wear this season, I'm also figuring out what I never seem to tire of:
- Velvety black mixed in with pale, creamy colors
- Dashes of shine and sparkle
- Boyish/masculine elements to ground all the ethereal bits(or vice versa)
- Hair that looks like it has never met a brush
- Rosy, glossy cheeks and layers of sooty mascara
- Trying to come off with ways to mix patterns
This editorial has me sighing and dying as it manages to encompass all of those things. The Rochas skirt above? Making my heart go swoon, swoop and beat double time.
Dior by John Galliano dresses. Nothing more to say.
I love that this Marc Jacobs dress looks vintage, but that abbreviated hem makes it so much more wearable.
The python trench, the dip dye dress and cardigan? Prada=Perfect.
The silver & white Dior spectator heels.
Corsets are high on the list right now.
McQueen + patchwork + oversized black bows
Images property of Moodboard. US Vogue Magazine January 2004/Photography Craig McDean/Fashion Editor: The ever brilliant Grace Coddington