Sorry posting has been light this week but everything should be back on track by Monday. We will be traveling out of town for the next several days but I'll try to update via twitter.
I hope one day to have a bohemian gorgeous Thanksgiving like this one, featured in the last issue of Gourmet magazine. Until then I want to give thanks to the things I do have:
1. The sweetest boy that sings Buddy Holly songs on my voice mail.
2. Nieces and nephews that give hugs and kisses while telling me things that make me laugh for years.
3. A warm little house, food on the table, and clothing to wear.
4. Friends that believe in me and encourage me to grow.
5. The ability to meet so many fantastic people via the blog world and my trusty old computer.
Now I'm off to finish what I'm bringing to the table. I'm making braised brussel sprouts, pumpkin cupcakes with brown butter frosting and corn bread muffins with jalapeno butter. Let me know what you will be making if you have time to share or anything that you are thankful for this year!
I hope everyone has a beautiful Thanksgiving!
Digital images created by Moodboard from Gourmet Magazine November 2009.
Photography William Abranowicz